Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FINAL REFLECTIONS

I LOVED this class! I've learned so much in such a short time. That always seems to be the case with a Raimist Class.

I had a great time challenging myself to create works of art. I loved all the people in my class. There were people who made me look at things in a new way, people who kept me calm when all of our lights blew on set. People to challenge my creative abilities, as well as people I could laugh and have fun with!

I've developed some lasting friendships in this class and I am excited to take what I've learned and expand upon it.

The most important thing I have learned from this class is that there is just SO MUCH MORE TO KNOW! and I look forward to the journey through trail and error that will lead me to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment