Thursday, September 22, 2011

PRINT



went back and added some nat. sound too! I've learned so much when it comes to using the sony hdv. For this assignment Luke and I played around with Polorizer Filters. It was fun to take the camera apart, place a new filter on the camera and see the difference/enhancement in our colors. Also, I learned I really like work-shopping our work. Having people critic you is a great opportunity to get feed back. As far as the project, I learned it's hard not to touch the camera. It's my vision, but I can't physically help make that vision happen. That's hard. Not being able to touch the camera forced me to vocalize what I wanted. It helped me remember terms like high angle, crush the depth of field, open your iris, lower your shutter ect...Overall it was a really fun experience. The book arts program is absolutely fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment